Connect with us

NEWS

Fire guts Isolation centre, kills 10 COVID-19 patients

Published

on

10 COVID-19 patients in an isolation centre have reportedly died in a fire outbreak that gutted a COVID-19 isolation centre 10 other COVID-19 patients were injured in the tragedy that happened in Andhra Pradesh’s Vijaywada hotel that was converted into a COVID-19 care centre.


The cause of the fire incident which happened in India was yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this report. It was said the fire outbreak might have been as a result of a short circuit.
The other ten COVID-19 patients in the isolation centre had been taken to another hospital.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending